May 26, 2012

Sewing Blogs I LOVE!

I am not much of a writer. Never really have been. My blog is going to be more like me just talking to you. Talking is definitely something I do well. ;)

I have been trying to figure out how to add links to the blogs I love over on the side... Yeah, it's not working so well for me yet. LOL Although I have been able to make some changes for the better!  I think it's just a matter of playing around with it until I get it exactly the way I want it. So until then it will definitely be a work in progress.

Here are some of my very favorite sewing blogs and sites. They will either have great inspirations, free patterns or tutorials. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!

Crafterhours

Project Run and Play

Craftsy

Sew Weekly

Sew May Ways

Sew a Straight Line

Craftiness Is Not Optional

Running With Scissors

Fave Crafts 

Adventures in Dressmaking

All Free Sewing

We Sew Retro

We Sew Vintage

Simple Simon & Co.

So there are a few of my faves! I know I am missing a few so when I think of them I will come back and add them here. Keep an eye on this post! ;)

I think I will be starting on my children's skirt today for the Crafterhours contest. I can't wait!! I hope I can get this from my head onto the fabric! LOL It's definitely going to be different. I <3 different!!! So time to clear off the dining room table! That's our homeschooling site AND my crafting/sewing site, not to mention that my library is . LOL Lots going on in that room!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed I LOVE to use !!!!! and smiley faces and caps....... Yes, I still have a bit of 7th grader living inside me. It's OK, though, we get along well.  LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)