July 19, 2012

Need a Laugh? Yeah, Me, Too....

I need a good laugh! How about you????

I will definitely try to link to the original source. ;)



Source




Sew Hilarious Cartoon Sample #1



Sew Hilarious Cartoon Sample #2


Sew Hilarious Cartoon Sample #3


Sew Hilarious Cartoon Sample #4



Source

funny-Jack-Rose-titanic-plank-scene

Source

Funny Confession Ecard: Shopping with Kids is like trying to concentrate on 150 things at once while someone repeatedly beats you over the head with a plank of wood.

Source







Source



Source

The below are all from icanhascheezburger.com





So Interactive!

They're Also in Alphabetical Order

NO

Well, If You're Offering

My Hat is a Very Fine Hat

It's Not Very Realistic

See What You've Done, R. Kelly?

Oh No, It Heard Me!

No, I Was Just, Uh... Stretching!

It Puts a Lot of Pressure on Me

You'd Think His Shirt Would Make Him Easy to Spot

Best Laid Plans

You Really Know How to Flatter a Girl







10 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me laugh I reallllyyyyyy needed it today

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS!!!!!! You are VERY welcome!!! I needed it, too... It sure does feel like a Monday!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Love them, thanks so much! I might share some some with my Facebook fans, they'll love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! My favorites were the self-propelled flowers and the otter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! The otter is just SOOOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. Those are cute! Found my way here, and following from TGIF Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! :)

    On my way to follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found you on the HOP, I have recently begun sewing again and love new ideas!!
    Great page!! I'll share some of my newer projects if I can ever get to them. I'm in the middle of mad t-shirt repurposing at the moment. Rag rugs and ruffles and rompers OhMY!!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! So glad you are sewing again!!

    Oh!! I have been wanting to do one of those rugs in a BAD way!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)