July 1, 2012

Retro Butterick '47 Is ALMOST Done!









YAY!!! Just the zipper, hemming and pressing left to be done! :) I hate putting in the zipper. Without a zipper foot it's a NIGHTMARE of pinning, sewing and ripping, pinning, sewing and ripping.... SIGH.... I really need to remember to get one next time I'm near Joann's or Hancocks.

The pattern has been SUPER easy to follow and so far the fit is excellent since I went down 2 sizes on the bodice... LOL

Anyway, I should finish that up this evening!! Then I will be making myself a purse! :) YAY!! I really need a new one for summer! I'll be putting up a tutorial for that if everything goes well... LOL You never know... ;)

After that I think I might have to try one of the vintage patterns Mrs. H gave me. Maybe the blouse...

Misses Blouse & Skirt Butterick See & Sew Sewing Pattern 5133 (Size B: 14-16-18)

See & Sew 5133

I really need some more tops! OH!! And I want to try this one, too!!

M6467

McCall's M6467

And I still have some retro/vintage rereleases that I HAVE to do!! LOL

We didn't have church today. We had more violent storms come through last night and they knocked out the power at the church. Too bad the storms didn't cool us off. It's still hotter than HECK out there. I hate summer.... I reallllly, reallllllllly do. Give me snow!! LOL

So, what are YOU working on??







4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lambie!!! Now all that's left is the hem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely dress! I may note down the pattern number. :) I am still working on my short dress for the sew along. I nearly started another skirt but am holding off for now. Want to concentrate properly on one thing at a time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! It was very easy!

    I have a hard time making myself stick to one project at a time, too. I'm afraid I won't finish the first if I start a second! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)