July 8, 2012

Tutorial Love

OK, here's where I admit to being a bad blogger, again... SIGH.... I haven't actually sewn anything today. I am sooooo sore from the sunburn that I can barely move. :/ Don't worry, though. I should be much better tomorrow and I will finish up that blouse!! LOL Then I have a couple of things floating around in my head that I will be working on. That means more tutorials for you! :) In the meantime I thought I would leave you with some tutorials that I Pinned. :) Hopefully I can get this post out before the power goes out, again! We are in the middle of a storm! Thankfully it should be bringing us MUCH cooler temps for next week! YAY!!




Petal Top Tutorial from Elegance & Elephants



Spring Board Ruffle Apron from The House of Smiths


How to Create Elastic Shirring  from Craftstylish


DIY NAUTICAL INSPIRED ALTERED TOTE by Lil Blue Boo


Summer Shirts from  Sew in Harmony at Project Run and Play

Placemat Clutch...with a Nautical Twist at Midwestern Girl





And don't forget MY tutorials!! ;)

May Flowers Skirt

Image





What a Hoot Skirt




Eyelet Tank 

Image



I believe the rest of my tutorials can be found under the tutorials button at the top of the page.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)