August 24, 2012

YAY! A Fixed Sewing Machine and Three New Bags of Hope and Love

YAY!! I figured it out and got it fixed!! :) This time it was actually something simple..... Unlike last time it was NOT the tension, it was the bobbin.... Note to self - Try the simple stuff FIRST!!!

As soon as I got it fixed I started finishing up three tote bags for Bags of Hope and Love. YAY!!! I decided to make totes for girls and backpacks for boys. :)























I am so excited about the bags!!! I think the pink one is my favorite even though I <3 the Pink Panther.

I think I will FINALLLLLLY start cutting the fabric for my dress! YAY!!! But that will probably be all I will be able to do tomorrow. The girls are going to a sleep over at church which means that C2 will be soooooo lonely! We will have to keep him very occupied!

Look at this sweet little picture that I just took of Bonnie!







Isn't she sweet????



I also have a couple of hush hush projects that I will be starting on. I won't be able to really tell y'all about them... I don't want the recipients to find out! ;)

So, anything interesting going on this weekend?? Any cool new projects??

And, Judy, where are you?? Getting worried about you!!!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy,
    Thank you for checking on me. I am in the hospital. My grandaughter brought her laptop up today. On top of all of this, my computer died last week and is in the shop. Thank you for the prayers.
    Judy Roberson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sorry!! Praying, praying, praying and sending you hugs!!! I hope you are better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)