April 14, 2013

<3 Pattern Love <3







While we are packing and packing and packing, I have nothing new on the horizon. :/ It's been sooooo long since I did any kind of sewing!! I am starting to go through withdrawals now!!! LOL To tide me over, I have been looking at and Pinning patterns. I thought I would share some of them with you! :) You know, I am SUCH an enabler!! LOL



B5901

Isn't that DARLING????? Butterick B5901

It's under things but I'm thinking it would be cute as an outfit if the bodice was lined!





M6689

McCall's M6689

I love this silhouette!!





M6735

McCall's M6735

That looks perfect for summer!!



Now for the grown ups! ;)

B5881

Butterick B5881

Not crazy about the color but I love the silhouette!! I would probably pair it with leggings. ;)





M6758

McCall's M6758

I LOVE THIS!! It has a definite 60's Megan Draper vibe, don't you think???





B5895

Butterick B5895

There is absolutely NO WAY that I could ever pull that look off BUT I love it!!!!!  And I reallllllly want those shoes!! LOL









Simplicity 1609

This is a remake from the 60s.... Yeah, I'm going to have to get this one!! LOL





Here is a link to my sewing board on Pinterest where you can find tons of patterns and sewing inspiration! ;)





4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy! I like the little cartoon and those are a nice set of pattern photos. My favorite is the Jiffy reproduction. I hope Simplicity is bringing back more Jiffies because they are very easy to make without compromising style. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!
    I am hoping the same thing!! The more redone vintage patterns the better, in my opinion! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute patterns.. I love the little girls white set.. I totally agree , just line the top and what an adorable outfit.
    I too like the the jiffy redone vintage pattern.. I am sure , I will buy this one too.
    I know , you will be so happy , when you get moved , so you can get to sewing again.
    I always miss it, when I can't sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Judy!!!
    Yes, I am missing it very badly. WAH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)