June 2, 2013

And Even MORE Sewing......





SHEW!! I have been in a sewing marathon!! LOL

This is the bag I made yesterday -

Sewing to Rebuild 1008



And here is what I made to go in it -



Sewing to Rebuild 2004



Since I don't have any size 4 little boys I used Squiggly Twigs Designs' Quick Pants pattern.  (I just LOVE seeing Cailey at the top of that page! LOL)





I also made a football from this tutorial -



DIY Fabric Football from Made by Joel





Here is mine -

Sewing to Rebuild 2006



YAY!!!! I have now made 2 toys!!! YIPPEEE!! I can't tell you what an accomplishment that is for me!! :D I was so scared to try toys!!! Now, that football isn't the best in the world but I am still proud of it and I hope the little boy that gets it will love it.

I think I may try my hand at a doll for Cailey at Christmas. Maybe.... They still scare me a little... LOL



Now, on to the next bag, toy and clothes!!! Hmmm... I wonder what I should pick next.....



HAVE FUN SEWING!!!!!






6 comments:

  1. Adorable..
    I am so happy to see the "old Stacy" back again.. Sewing away.. yea!!!
    The football is adorable. Love the shorts, and bag. It will make some little
    boy very happy. What a blessing.
    How sweet to see Cailey on the top of the page.. That outfit is one of
    my favorites..
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy!!! I am happy to be back to my old self. LOL I went through a yucky period but I am back out on the other side of it now! Thank the Lord!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job football was great! keep going love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing, Stacy. What an example of turning such a tragedy into some good. You're an angel, I'm sure the recipients will love the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you VERY MUCH!!! You are TOOOOO sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)