June 8, 2013

Sewing Hannah's Pillowcase Bubble Romper Pattern



I am still doing Sewing to Rebuild! :) My latest project was Hannah's Pillowcase Bubble Romper from Create Kids Couture. The pattern can be found free for a short time on Fabric.com.


Sewing to Rebuild 5011


This was a super easy, super fast pattern to do. I was able to make it in just a couple of hours.
Now I am going to have to make Cailey one!! LOL The pattern only goes up to a size 6 but I already sized it up to an 8 for her. ;)
I decided to leave off the sash. It looks more comfy this way. ;)
I now have 3 complete sets to send. I need 3 more!!! :D I am going to be sewing up a storm this weekend!!!
Next up, a bag, PJ pants and a toy for a little boy!!

HAVE FUN SEWING!!!!!





2 comments:

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)