July 7, 2013

Sewing Pajamas!

pajamas 009



While Joe and Lisa were visiting they decided to have me do a little sewing! ;) Their granddaughter has a birthday coming up and they wanted me to make her some pajamas. Lisa picked out the little monkeys from my stash and then picked this pattern -



Simplicity 1925  (Pssst!! It's on sale for $3.99!!!)

The pattern calls for wovens but I think the knit worked just fine. ;)



While we were out running around Joe asked me if I could make him some new pajama shorts and of course I said YES!! LOL

He picked out some flannel and wanted to get enough for me to make Colin a matching pair. (Colin was sick.)

Here are Colin's PJ shorts!



pajamas 014









Right before our company arrived, I finished another skirt for Skirting the Issue.

skirt 001



I think this is my favorite so far.

I have fabric draped over the back of my sewing chair just waiting to be turned into more skirts!! YAY!!!



HAVE FUN SEWING!!!!!









9 comments:

  1. You do amazing work! I haven't figured out how to use patterns yet! Next step for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I was very scared of them at first but they seem harder than they are. I would start with one of the simple one hour patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little pattern made the cutest pajamas! You've been stitching up a storm! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Karen!!!
    I now have a pair of shorts for Colin waiting to be stitched together on top of the fabric waiting to be made into skirts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been doing some fun sewing and so cute. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Judy!!!
    Happy sewing to you, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. […] I was making the monkey pajamas for my friend Lisa’s granddaughter, I knew that I was going to use that pattern again later […]

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)