March 26, 2014

Exhausted!!!

I am SO SO SO exhausted!!! I feel like I have been running for DAYS!!!

We've been having our van worked on. Considering that we've had it for 8 years and have only had to replace the transmission I'm trying not to complain! LOL It still has some more work to come.



Cailey's Bday Cake

We've had Birthdays this week! Cailey's was Sunday and mine was yesterday! She turned 10! My baby girl is now in double digits!!! WAH!!!!!





Birdies



The Hubby bought Cailey and Colin early Birthday presents. Parakeets!! Cailey and Colin went crazy over them! They carry them all over the house! LOL The birds ride on their shoulders, heads and toys!

Colin's is the green one. He named him Steve. Cailey's is the white one, Coraline.



Bird on Car Bird on Laptop Birds and Cats

The cats are very fond of them, too......





New Sewing Machine

I turned the big 0-4. ;) Yes, I will be switching the numbers around for a couple of years. Hey, it makes me feel better! Don't judge! ;)

I got a new sewing machine!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I have been playing with it and I am in LOOOOOOVE with it!! It's a lot more quiet than my old one and it sews soooo well! There are so many more functions, too! I sat and played with it for a loooong time!!

I pushed and crammed and maneuvered until I made a space for some of my fabric. I left the winter weights and seasonals in the box.

You know what that means, right??? New tutorials will be coming soon!!! I'm thinking the first one will be for a sewing machine cover! LOL



Colin's Birthday is 31st but we will be celebrating it this weekend!

Busy, busy, busy!!!!!







5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and Caillie and to Colin.. what fun ...birds for their birthdays..
    Stacie... the big 0-4.. My baby girl turned 41 on the 6th...[she would like to turn the numbers around too,ha]. So hard to believe my baby girl is 41--- and where does that leave me..eeeeh!!
    I am jumping up and down over your new birthday present. Know you were excited too.Have fun and I am looking forward to the tutorials.. Sure have missed your pretty sewing.
    Sorry about your van.. That always stinks.. Hopefully nothing major...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to all 3 of you. Looks like you all got some great gifts. I hope your new sewing machine brings you many years of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
    I've already finished a project! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)