April 29, 2014

FROGS!! Resources for a Unit Study





I have been wanting to put this unit together for a long time. It's going to be SO MUCH FUN learning about frogs!!!! Spring is the perfect time for this unit!



As always, I try to include resources for a variety of ages.
I am not affiliated in any way with any site. I won't make a dime from any link you click. I just like to give you as many options as possible.

All printable resources are free unless marked with $$$.






Frogs by Gail Gibbons










Frog Song by Brenda Z. Guiberson and Gennady Spirin







lizards, frogs, and polliwogs by Douglas Florian


Scholastic Discover More Reader Level 2: Fantastic Frogs by Penelope Arlon

Frog (Watch Me Grow) by DK Publishing



Frogs for Kids: The Amazing and Wonderful World of Frogs Book (Reptiles and amphibians) by Betty Olsen



































Videos - Nat Geo








Snacks 







Kits and Toys






HAVE FUN LEARNING!!!






2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of all of your homeschool units is the hands on activities. Looking forward to seeing pics of what your kids are working on for this unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We try to have as much fun as we can.
    I have been trying to find a way to get some tadpoles that doesn't require me to pay $35. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!! Thank you so much for taking the time! :)