May Funny Friday
Today’s post is May’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado .
1. The day Thomas the Tank Engine stopped taking his anti-psychotic meds.
2. Where's Dudley Do Right when you need him?
3. HA! Finally time for the little brother to get revenge!
4. "We're going off the rails on a crazy train!"
5. Brother? What brother? He looks like a speed bump to me!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Black Sheep Mom (http://www.theblacksheepmom.blogspot.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://sanitywaitingtohappen.blogspot.com/)
On the Alberta/Montana Border (http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.ca)
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)